Termite Control Treatment Navi Mumbai
Termite Control Treatment in Navi Mumbai,Call Us @ 09696181181-100% Safe & Effective,Door to Door Services Navi Mumbai.Pest Control Services For Termite in Navi Mumbai
Termite or 'white ant' infestations treatment and prevention.
Termites are sometimes referred to as 'white ants' because of their pale appearance. Initially, termites have an important role in the forest ecosystem as they break down cellulose. However, when their natural food source is eliminated, termites replace it with anything made of or containing cellulose. And, cellulose is commonly found in dead wood and wood by-products which leads the termite directly to your home. The first step in protecting a place is to prevent termites from gaining access. Our termite control treatment incorporates a chemical barrier placed beneath or around the place.
The termite control can be achieved by remembering the following facts:
• Termites are attracted to wood, so remove potential termite food away from buildings - their food can include timber stacks, old stumps, building refuse, garden decoration such as sleepers and logs.
• Waste timber from construction activities is often left in place or stored under the building stairs - remove all timber formwork.
• Termites are attracted to water, so fix leaking water pipes, drains, showers, sinks etc, plus capture water from air conditioning units.
• Termites prefer humid conditions, so keep air under the building dry by improving sub-floor ventilation, drainage and access.
• Termites cannot chew through properly laid concrete, so ensure concrete slab is properly designed, compacted, and cured.
• Termites colonies can sometimes be located - it is possible to eliminate colonies by killing the reproductives (the queen and the king).
Regular inspections are the most important part of Termite control treatment ,therefore:
• Arrange regular inspections - at least once a year in cooler areas and twice a year in warmer areas.
• Inspect during periods of high termite activity - early spring to late summer is generally the best.
• Timber can be treated to prevent termite attack, and some timbers are naturally resistant - use treated or naturally resistant timber when it is in contact with, or close to, soil
• Keep the edges of the building (slabs, foundation, piers and stumps) clear of clutter, including garden beds and vegetation.
Scope of work :
1. Floor Interior
*At ground level, drilling 12mm dia holes (4"deep )along the wall / floor junctions. This will be done at one foot intervals and injecting sufficient quantity of termiticide into it.
*The drilled holes will be sealed properly with the cement mortar.
2. Floor Exterior :
* Holes will be made by way of rodding (where soilis available )or drilling in the apron 12mm dia holes (12"deep ). These holes will be saturated with termiticide emulsion which forms a barrier against further infestation.
3. Treatment to electrical switch boxes
* Special care will be taken in the electrical cable inserts which is getting into the building from the external areas as this is One of the possible entries of termites into any building.
* All the switch boxes and junctions boxes will be thoroughly sprayed with termiticide emulation. (This is not required in case of modular switch boxes )
4. Treatment to wood works
* A thorough spray will be carried out in all the wood works such as door and Windowframes, wall paneling etc. wherever feasible
* A small holeof (4 to 6mm )dia will be made in the built-in wood worksuch as cup-boards and wardrobes and then inject the termiticide into it.
* The damaged portion of the wood workwill be shaved off to have the better efficacy of our treatment. Will give our suggestionon the replacement of wood workif required at the time of carrying out our treatment. Requirement from clientside (mandatory ) *
* Alayout /sketch of the plumbing /cable lines /External drains / cable inserts shall be provided by you, in order to identify the pipes /cable so that the drilling will not results in breakage of pipes /cables.
* All the materials that are movable in each area should be kept at least 2feet away from the wall and is to be covered if requires.
* All the floor mats /carpets is to be removed for at least one foot from wall corners to facilitate drilling, and thorough spray if necessary.
* Any materials kept closed to the external perimeter of the building should be cleared to facilitate rodding /Drilling.
* You shall assign representatives from your side for smooth operations.
* You are requested to provide electrician to open electrical switch units and electrical fittings at false ceiling areas to facilitate thorough spray.
* You are requested to provide carpenter professional to remove the damaged wooden structures/false ceiling areas at the time of service.
*You are requested to provide the details of basement level to avoid damage because of drilling at water proofing areas.
Chemical to be used :IMIDA CLOPRID 30.5% SC
1. The new generation termiticide IMIDA CLOPRID which is being used is based on different molecule, environmentally very safe as concentration and quantity to be used is very low. This chemical does not repel termites but Allows the termites to pass through the treated zone.
2. Termites unknowingly forage through treated area, quickly passing the termiticide throughout their population. This leads faster control of termites.
3. Unlike the conventional chemicals which acts as a repellent and a large quantity is required to treat the soil, an impressive level of termitecontrol could be achieved with small quantity of the chemicals. A tenfold reduction in pesticideusage is generally lauded as a major accomplishment whereas in our case it is twenty -five fold.
4. Completely odorless solution.
|Name of Chemical||IMIDACLOPRID|
|Action on Termites||Kills &Repels|
|Long lasting solutions||Yes|
|New -age Chemicals||Yes|
|Value for money||Yes|